Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tia's birthday




So for my...30th...yes I'm getting old...anyway my birthday, Scott had a weekend of plans for us.  on Friday (day before my birthday) we went on one of our old school dates.  When we first started hanging out and dating we would spend a whole day together doing activities.  We would go to a movie, mini golfing and bowling, then out to eat.  you get the idea.   So we started the day by going to breakfast at IHOP.  I have been wanting french toasts, so i got it!  then we went to see a movie, Thor, it was pretty good.  After that we went bowling (now keep in mind we played volleyball wednesday night and we were both sore...so this didn't help me feel younger because i couldn't move!!!) after bowling we played a little mini golf.  We finished up just in time to make our dinner reservation at tucanos.  The food was delicious, for the most part (i tried a chicken's heart.  wrong, just wrong).  Then we went home and stayed up until all hours of the morning playing games.  The best was just dance 2 on the wii.  good times!!!  anyway, woke up saturday morning not feeling too great.  we both were sick, think it was from dinner since we both were.  so saturday we just kicked it.  We did go to a movie, but that was about it.  Scott had plans to go rent a canoe and go camping at payson lakes, but we both didn't feel up to it, so we'll save that for another time. 
All in all it was a fun day friday, we are counting that as birthday celebrations!! 

Thanks Scott for the fun "young" birthday!!!  And thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and all!

2 comments:

Jalaine Lassek said...

You ate the heart!? Gross! Tia that is so gross! LOL Happy Birthday to you, 30 isn't it awesome :) What a fun day you guys had, and we miss playing games with you guys! I'm glad I stopped by your blog I had no idea you updated all these until just now!

ScottandTia said...

I had 3 servers, scott and the tables next to us waiting for me to eat it. talk about peer pressure!!! Never again!!!