Again, slow to blog. Scott turned 29!!! in February. We went out to dinner at Tucanos. We were walking around the Riverbottom shopping area and there was a zoltar fortune telling thing. so we got out fortunes. Good times. I love spending time with my husband, he is AWESOME!!
No way Scott is 29, we are still all 21 right? LOL Ok, so what did your fortunes say? I need to go there when I come down next, haven't seen it since all the construction.
We have been married five years!!! Time has gone fast but nothing new for us. Scott is continuing school at UVU and Tia is still working at the Dentist office and taking a few classes at UVU. Together we enjoy making cakes in our spare time. We are loving being married!
1 comments:
No way Scott is 29, we are still all 21 right? LOL Ok, so what did your fortunes say? I need to go there when I come down next, haven't seen it since all the construction.
Post a Comment