Scott and I drove down to arizona to help my brother Hayden and his family move into their apartment. It was hot!!! We helped unload the trailer we took down and then the storage unit. 
So i realized after the fact, that I didn't take many pictures. I snapped these two cute ones before putting the camera down to move more stuff. Adorable little Leilah enjoying an otter pop on the gravel in hot,hot,hot arizona. isn't she so stinkin cute??!!
One the way home we detoured to go through the Grand Canyons. I have never been, so it was fun that we got to go. These pictures just don't do it justice, it was Amazing!! We stopped at every possible pull off to look and take pictures. (maybe because we didn't want to be in the car, but it was cool regardless of the reason)
1 comments:
Amazing photos! Love the one of you and Scott together. And I would never walk up to the edges to look out LOL
Your niece, she has beautiful eyes, what a cutie!
Post a Comment