Friday, February 20, 2009

ok...maybe not so pro

so i tried again...i think it got harder, not easier! and the little people on top, HOW DO THEY MAKE THOSE LOOK CUTE??? can't really tell in the picture, but the groom is flat as a pancake...we might have to come up with a different cake topper :)


5 comments:

Hayden said...

You are amazing! I can't believe you made those cakes, they are SO cute!!

Lori and Jeff Poulson said...

Hey, where do we place our order??? Our anniversary is coming up and we want a cake. :-) You're amazing - Ace of Cakes quality.

Amanda said...

Those are so cute! I think you're doing a great job!

Leslie said...

I think your cake will be awesome!! And I still think you're wonder woman for making your own wedding cake. Ü

The Porters said...

I personally love how you described the groom...gumby lol they are cute