Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bridal Shower

My friends threw me a bridal shower on Saturday Feb 7th! we went to the cheesecake factory, yum, and had a great time. i just wanted to thank everyone for coming! i had a blast, even though it was embarassing :) a special thanks to jalaine and dana for putting it all together! i have the best friends!!! i do need copies of all the pictures though if i can get some. thanks girls!

3 comments:

Jalaine Lassek said...

It was so much fun!!! I have a bunch of pictures so yes I'll have Greg put them on a CD for you :)

The Porters said...

It was a blast! Even though I was the only one who didn't embarrass you, but you can always put embarrassing photos in your clock lol

Cynthia said...

It was fun, thanks for the invite! You need to put the pictures of the cool/embarassing gifts you got...and pics of the amazing cookies we made!