Scott's 27 today!!! we went out to tucano's last night and had a great time with friends, thanks all for coming. we ate lots of good food and couldn't move after. i just want scott to know that i love him and i am so excited to get married and spend forever with him!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Posted by ScottandTia at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That night was fun! Thanks for letting us celebrate Scott's birthday with you guys :)
Thanks for inviting us and letting Eric share some of the spotlight, it was fun! And the free sundae was good, hope Scott let you steal a bite! I'm going to add you to my blogger friends so I don't have to go through Jalaine's blog to see yours :)
Happy birthday scottie boy! He is really growing up. Tia Iam blown away at your ability to make great cakes!!!! Your awesome!! Iam also blown away with your frosting, man I could live off that stuff! Little miss almost married Iam getting so excited for you!!
Post a Comment