Saturday, March 17, 2012

Celebrating 3 yrs!

 We celebrated our 3rd Anniversary this year.  Scott surprised me with the beautiful flowers at work. 

That night we had our bowling league at BYU that we went to, so knowing that, we went bowling just the two of us the night before.  Bowling has been our thing lately.
Kinda hard to see so I'll just tell you the just of this picture...I won.  I got 194, Scott got 178.  Isn't he so sweet to let me win. (Because he is way better at bowling than me :) )

Then on Friday night we went out to dinner to finish off the celebrating.  We decided to go to Red Robins.  Happy Anniversary to my sweet heart, love of my life and best friend!!!  looking forward to many more year to come.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Yea, for 3 years! :) I still remember the day you guys called to tell us you were engaged. I may have been almost as excited as you. Maybe.:) We are glad you had a good anniversary.

Loren said...

Scott, you do know that evil never wins right? Oh wait...3 year anniversary...got it!

Camie and JD said...

Wow has it been that long? I love anniversaries! I always know how long you have been married, cause lachlynn came that same week!

Cheyenne said...

Congrats on your anniversary! :) You guys are adorable! We can't wait to see you!