Friday, January 20, 2012

Talented Bro in Law

So my sister asked for pictures tonight of a project I asked her husband to do for me a while ago.  He cut out some letters for me to display in my home.  They are perfect, and I love them.  so I just thought i'd add a short post about it.  He is quite the handy man with many talents.  I hope he doesn't mind me saying, but if you have something you want made, he's the one to call!!!  I have a few other projects in the works, I'll have to display once they are complete.  But for now here is a picture of the letters. 
Thanks Jeff for cutting these out for me.  I love them!!!  I have them displayed above the doorway into my kitchen. 

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Looks great! What a great idea!

Jalaine Lassek said...

very cool!!!