Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pink and Green wedding cake

This was the lastest wedding cake we have done. of course i loved it because of all the pink...but it's more important that the bride and groom liked it. i think by her reaction she did. the design took some tweaking to get it just how she wanted it but in the end it turned out great! Along with decorating the cake we decorated the area as well. Scott saw them hanging up the paper lanterns around the greenhouse and thought it would look good with them above the cake...so we borrowed some. then we saw them putting table runners on the front table and decided that would look good on the table so we yoinked some of those too...all in all i think it looked pretty amazing!


3 comments:

The Porters said...

I love that cake! So I am assuming you decorated the table too? Nice :) How much would you charge for like a baby shower cake? Like a small two tier one?

Ariana said...

You're cakes just get better and better. Good job!

Amanda said...

You do a fantastic job! I love your cakes!