Monday, July 13, 2009

congrats britt and jeff

my baby sister got married on saturday!!! she was the most beautiful bride ever! she married the best guy. he is such a hard worker and treats her just like the princess she is! the day turned out great, it stopped raining just long enough to have the reception outside. we had a great time helping out. of course my post wouldn't be a post without a picture of a cake! she let us design and do it without knowing what it looked like! not sure if she liked that or not but she didn't have a choice. Scott came up with the design of the cake and helped stack it so it didn't fall over in the middle of the reception. so here it is...






5 comments:

Camie and JD said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to do everything you do! iam so impressed!

Amanda said...

Great job on the cake! You're so talented!

KellyAnn said...

The cake was beautiful! I loved it. It was good to see you guys!

Brittany said...

I loved it Tia! Even though i did want to know what it looked like, it was really fun to be surprised. Plus i wasn't really worried, i like your designs so i knew that it would be great. Thank you so much for making it for me. it was SOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!! :D

The Porters said...

That cake was amazing! Good job! It was a nice evening for sure, I am glad the rain stopped :)