what are you watching?
ok so this is a first. never done this tag thing. so here it goes. at scott's house we have 1. the office 2. ace of cakes 3. so you think you can dance (when it's on) 4. that's about it... ok that was great fun and tons of excitement. I tag cami (because i know how much she loves and gets into this blogging thing) and my brothers. :)
Thursday, November 6, 2008
tag...you're it
Posted by ScottandTia at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good luck with that Scott. :) Tia I can't wait to see your pictures. I don't know when we will get out there next. Probably Thanksgiving. I want to see them. :)
Yeah the office is the number 1 spot! Love that show! LOL
Sorry Tia, Rachelle already did it and I'll count mine with her.
And by the way Scott, it's cold down here in Dallas Fort Worth...
Like I have time to watch TV?? I just barely found out you had a blog yesterday that's how far behind I am!!!
Post a Comment