Thursday, November 6, 2008

Historic Photo :)

MUSTACHE MAYHEM
Scott and his friend Bo are doing what they call mustache mayhem...they are growing out a mustache until Bo and Jessie get married (congrats btw). they are getting married in december, so we'll see if scott can last that long :)
and i call this historic because Tia is wearing makeup. BIG thanks to Lindsay for doing my hair and makeup for my bridal pictures!!!

5 comments:

Jalaine Lassek said...

Tia you look beautiful!!! And I love your hair! wow, scott has full on facial hair! Maybe he'll keep it for your wedding too ;-)

Catrina Poulson said...

WOW! Tia - very nice. Scott - hmmm, still deciding. I don't usually encourage Ben to grow his mustache cuz it tickles me. ;)

Leslie said...

Your hair looked gorgeous when I saw you the day after!!! So I'll bet your bridals were just a gorgeous. Be sure to show us!

Unknown said...

You gotta grow the hair where you can, right? I think I can say that since I have lost more on top than Scott has to date! Can't wait to see the bridals, hope the photographer didn't cancel on you again....oh wait.....never mind forget I said that :o

The Porters said...

Oh you forgot to keep the tiara on!! lol. Thanks for letting me do your hair and make up it was fun :)