Monday, October 13, 2008

sew fun!!

so i've decided that since i have some time before the wedding i would try to make as many items as possible to save money. now before you laugh and think i'm crazy, take a look at how good i've done!!


My Veil!! it only cost me $12 to make vs. $50-80 to buy!! plus i can make it personalized...


and these will be the skirts for our nieces. they were a little trickier to make but i think they turned out pretty good!

5 comments:

Lori and Jeff Poulson said...

Wow, looks great! The girls are going to be really excited at what they get to wear!

sg said...

Tia, you're nuts, but I'm glad that you're saving money! If you need help with anything let me know.

Kent Poulson said...

You are doing a great job but most of all I think you are learning that you can really do anything that you want and i like that.

The Porters said...

Look at you all crafty!! I am jealous! Looks great!

Ariana said...

Wow, you are quite the talented lady! Way to go on saving money and doing it yourself! The veil and skirts looked great. Oh, and the cakes look fun. I've always wanted to learn more.