Sunday, October 26, 2008

more cakes





my sister-in-law Rachelle is due with a baby girl so we threw her a baby shower! I decided to make a few cakes for the occasion for practice and we needed a dessert!

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

They were perfect! Thanks again for all your hard work. I think everything turned out great.

Lori and Jeff Poulson said...

Is there anything that you can't do after one or two tries?!?! My goodness! I thought I had some small talent at art but there is no way I could have done that. They looked great! We're sad we missed it.

Camie and JD said...

I love your cakes!!! You really need to teach me now!

sg said...

I love the stork cake, that's adorable! You've got a definite talent.

Jalaine Lassek said...

The stork cake is awesome! I nominate you to make Liexi's birthday cake next year! :-P