Sunday, September 14, 2008

playing with sugar




ok so keep in mind this was my first try at making a rose out of icing. i think it would have gone better if i had made the icing correct, it was a bit too runny....but for a first try, i think it's pretty good! i'm getting even more excited to try more and actually try it on a cake! scott even played along. he is so good at supporting me and my crazy dreams and ideas!

7 comments:

Rachelle said...

So Cute! I wish I was that ambitious. :)

The Porters said...

I wanna learn that looks cool!

KellyAnn said...

You are doing a great job. I love decorating cakes.

Jalaine Lassek said...

I want to play! And it's not a crazy dream-go for it! Love the new background too :)

Lori Poulson said...

Looks like you'll be making your own wedding cake! Looks like fun!

sg said...

You should make Scott make your wedding cake. :) He looks like he's pretty good at that. hee,hee.

kiddle97 said...

I wouldn't have been able to tell it was too runny; I thought it looked awesome!