Monday, September 8, 2008

beautifully modest wedding dress

ok, i hope this works. . . but if not oh well. you can go to http://www.beautifullymodest.com/store/wedding-dresses/38102m/ and check out my dress. of course it looks much better on me, but due to keeping it a secret from scott, this will have to do. let me know what you think! there are a few adjustments being made to personalize it to me. you'll have to come to the reception to see that though :) the bow and the lining around the bottom aren't the color shown on the first 3 pictures. my dress is like the last picture with the white bow. so cute!!!

7 comments:

Jalaine Lassek said...

I can't wait to see the changes :) The dress is totally you, it's going to look beautiful!

Lori and Jeff Poulson said...

Looks great! The girls will go crazy when they see it. Can't wait!

Meg said...

Very pretty. I hope we can come down when you get married. I want to see the dress on you. :-)

kiddle97 said...

I love it I love it I love it! (I snuck over here from Jeff and Lori's, hope that's ok! Do you have an invite to our blog? If not, let me know and I'll send one your way. Slamaville.blogspot.com) Oh, this is Leesa's daughter Kirsten, by the way.

Lori and Jeff Poulson said...

Kinsey says"it's beauuuuutiful!" and Kasia says "it's so pretty!" We all can't wait to see the beautiful Princess Tia!

The Porters said...

I love it!! cant wait to see it for real! assuming I am invited ;) Just teasing

ScottandTia said...

my email is tiapoulson@gmail.com for all those who have blocked sites. i would love an invite!