Sunday, August 29, 2010

My birthday!!!

My husband and family all spoiled me this year!!! For my birthday after work Scott had a surprise for me. i didn't find out what it was until we pulled into the parking lot of a Day Spa. He handed me an envelope and told me to go inside and give it to the girl at the front desk. I had no idea what was going to happen inside....i got a massage, my hair cut and colored and a mini mani/pedi!!! I got pampered to say the least. i was so relaxed, it was wonderful! That night after the spa we went to dinner at Tucanos. DELICIOUS!!! There was more...we came home and he had a treasure hunt planned out. He gave me a box of Reese Puffs cereal and a huge bag of M&M's (which he was going to give me in the morning but he had misplaced them) and then he also got me a bike!!! it's so cute, white and pink of course. We went for a short ride to test it out...love it! Love him!!! Now for the part that my family spoiled me. A few of my siblings went in for dinner and a show tickets. Saturday night we went to Spagetti Mama's in Sandy and ate dinner while there was a Hunt's Mystery Theater perfomed. It was so fun!! We have done murder mystery dinners at home before, this was just as fun. The characters were great! The story was about a mobster family, The Altos, from Chicago. The head boss, Big Lou, was retiring and giving the family business to the next. The characters came around and mingled, the crowd was involved with the whole production. Scott even got involved. He was Tiny Tony. The driver (in the white coat) took him up as a suspicious character. i took a video...but can't get it to load. i'll try again later.
This was a picture of the whole cast. from left to right (their characters)
Lucci Alto (the daughter), Scarlet Smith (Big Lou's girlfriend), Scott, Big Lou, Tia, Vicci Vex (lounge singer), Spats Alto (Big Lou's nephew), Jonnie Darling (Big Lou's Driver).
All in all it was a wonderful birthday!!! thanks everyone!

3 comments:

Jalaine Lassek said...

How Awesome!!! What a fun birthday! Love the picture of you and Scott also :)

Camie and JD said...

Happy late birthday! I hope you had fun. Of all the people I can think of who deserve pampering, it's you "miss I do EVERYTHING" Thanks for all the help with the cake. Love ya

Kent Poulson said...

Glad you had a great B-day. I agree with Camie about the "miss I do everything " with a "For everyone" added to it. We love you.
Dad and Mom