Monday, July 19, 2010

Yellowstone

Scott and i spent about a week and a half reunion-ing. These are pictures from my mom's side reunion. We stayed at a cabin in Island Park. For one day we went to Yellowstone. This was scott's first time. i had been when i was little and only remember a herd of buffalo running through our camp.

We had a lot of fun. it was cool going all over Yellowstone. We saw the stinky hot pots, Old Faithfull, some amazing waterfalls and even some wildlife.
OLD FAITHFULL!!!
some other hot pots....these were the stinky ones
The waterfalls were just AMAZING!!! these pictures don't do them justice.



There were buffalo all over Yellowstone. Humans didn't even phase them. This buffalo was right off the side of the road just grazing. while we were sitting there he came even closer...we were more nervous than him so we left.
We didn't see any Bears or Moose in Yellowstone. So here is our bear :) The lady in the store it was in was laughing...she thinks we will have a fun and happy marriage!! i agree!!
we saw a moose in jackson hole...but i don't have that picture yet. i'll post later.

4 comments:

Camie and JD said...

oh I love the pictures and I just love you. I like the pink in your hair.

Rachelle said...

We are Jealous. Once again I wished we lived closer. I love your bear. :)

Amanda said...

Fun! It's been a while - I should get my kids back up there. They'd love all the animals!

Jalaine Lassek said...

Fun pictures! I'm jealous you guys went there! I still need to take Greg he has never been. Miss you guys!