Friday, January 22, 2010

Mom's birthday cake

my mom loves snowmen so scott and i made this cake for her birthday party which hayden and cheyenne planned while the whole family was here for christmas vacation.



4 comments:

Jalaine Lassek said...

Very cute! I'm sure your mom loved it! You are doing an awesome job with the cake decorating, I'm always excited to see what you do next :)

Kent Poulson said...

Thanks so much. Loved it, loved it, loved it. Tasted good too. And Sam liked the frosting the very best.

MOM

Camie and JD said...

WOW!!! All praises to tia the cake queen!!!!! I just looked at your last couple of cakes and WOW! You rock, love the 18 cake, by the way come over and have dinner at my house already!!

Genny said...

I'm loving all the pics of your cakes! Awesome!

Just so you know, I now have a public blog that updates whenever I post to my private blog. You can add it to your reader, Follow, or blogroll if you have one: raffertyhouseupdates.blogspot.com.