Saturday, October 10, 2009

Provo Temple


yes that is the provo temple made out of cake and rice crispie treats! my brother Hayden's ward was having a cake auction and asked if i would donate my time and make a cake. he said they would like a provo temple cake and so i said yes....i know i'm crazy. it was a ton of fun to make though. if i had it to do over i would do thing different, but for a first try i think it went pretty good. it sold for $120 at the cake auction, that was fun. there was a real auctioneer guy doing his thing. he was funny.



7 comments:

Kent Poulson said...

Well done!!!And I am glad it was fun.

Camie and JD said...

Looking at that picture makes me want to go to the temple, but also eat cake! Your move me tia, YOUR AMAZING!!! we NEEDDDDD To hang out!!!

Rachelle said...

Wow, that is amazing. I told Loren we should do the move back and make cakes thing but for some reason he didn't take me seriously.

Cheyenne Poulson said...

That was such a fabulous cake! I absolutely loved it! Thanks again, you are so amazing!

The Porters said...

That cake is awesome!!

Ariana said...

You're amazing. What else can I say?

Rhonda said...

Hey Tia! It's Rhonda! I am not the best blog hopper, so I just now found your blog. You are quite a little baker! Holy cow! I had no idea that you were so talented. Too bad you don't live here to make some for me.
my blog's private.... rhondar75atcoxdotnet if you want an invite.