I think Scott is trying to compete with my mom to see who can get a bigger and uglier bruise! He informed me that this is a sympothy injury...my mom fell last friday night and injured her leg really good, so scott just wanted to make her feel better about the whole thing. so nice of him don't you think?
Friday, June 26, 2009
update on scott's foot
Posted by ScottandTia at 6:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ouch! that does not look fun. Poor Scott really doesn't have the best luck with his feet. Hope it heals fast.
Gross! Hope him and your mom heal fast!
That stinks! Hope they both get better :) Hey if you wanna keep up with our blog I will be changing the URL so just put your current email on there and I will send it to you
Post a Comment