My high school friend Rachael got married to her sweat heart Rob tonight. they dated for 9...yes 9 years! They had a beautiful ceremony and reception and was glad to be a part of that. Rachael asked me to make their wedding cake. So naturally i have to post pictures! i definately enjoyed the colors better than the last one :)
Friday, May 29, 2009
Congrats Rob and Rachael!!
Posted by ScottandTia at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow Tia you are doing great with these cakes and I esp love your nephews cake you made!!! I'm thinking you should put Lexi on your calendar for birthday cakes in the future! ;-P
That cake is amazing! You are so talented!! ps Brian saw you guys walking the other day, I just wasnt paying attention lol.
i don't even see the slight tilt...you are crazy...and talented! and i love your nephews cake...looks like you've got yourself a little side business now! i can't believe you taught yourself!
Post a Comment