Saturday, April 11, 2009

our reception

just a few favorites from our reception. one of our favorite things was the photobooth! we love looking back through our sign in book at everyone's pictures. greg, jalaine and lexi are looking good before going in. family pictures of both sides. scott's dad surprised us with an ice sculpture. it was awesome! we didn't know what it was going to look like until they brought it. thanks to sandy and elvin and Ed for getting it for us! i loved it!! i was sad though because it melted after only a few days. when it melted i wanted to save the rose but it came out white and not looking too good instead of pink. oh well, good thing i have pictures!




2 comments:

Jalaine Lassek said...

Awesome pics! Okay the one of us is funny, I totally forgot your dad took that one LOL Can you email it to me if you get a chance? I have some for you too the ones we took also, so I'll get those to ya :)

Cheyenne said...

I'm so slow at blogging lately that I haven't checked any forever. I LOVE all the pictures though! So fun and you guys are so cute :) Ahhhhh the newly weds! :) Love you guys!