Sunday, March 8, 2009

LESS THAN A WEEK!!!

it's crunch time! scott and i get married on FRIDAY!!!! i can't even begin to tell you how excited i am. it's been a long time coming and we are both so ready for it to happen. i'm getting a little nervous about my cake, so pray for me :) hopefully everything will turn out great! SO EXCITED!

6 comments:

The Porters said...

I posted some pictures for you on my blog of your hair ps :)

Camie and JD said...

Iam so happy for you. I remember like it was yesterday when you came to work with your wedding ring! I will pray for your cake as well!!!

Jalaine Lassek said...

Everything will great Tia!

Ariana said...

Good luck. What an exciting time. We'll see you on Saturday!

Cheyenne said...

Your cake will be great! We're sooo excited too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I wish you all the best!