Friday, January 2, 2009

Scott + 10 years




Scott's family thinks he looks like a cop with his stash, but when you add his dad's hat and glasses he just looks older. I love scott, but honestly i could do without the stash :)

6 comments:

Jalaine Lassek said...

LOL Okay I'm sitting here laughing! SO funny! I was thinking he did look older and then I saw the stash!!! LOL Oh come on you love it!!! :)

Rachelle said...

I've already told Loren that he is not allowed to get any ideas from Scott's example.
You are pretty patient. :)

Genny said...

HA HA HA!!! I love the hat in the picture that's if 4 or 5 down. It looks cool on him!

Meg said...

Ray likes to have a mustache. I hate it. The last time he threatened to grow it back I threatened to stop kissing him. He hasn't grown it back yet.

Craig & Cynthia said...

That is pretty funny. Craig is now growing out his beard so that he can keep his face warm while he is out working in the cold. I figure that he is the one that has to deal with it all the time. He doesn't get to tell me when, or how I shave or how often or whatever, so I am not about to tell him when, how or how often he needs to shave. With or without the "stach" you have a good guy there. We are so happy for you!!!

Hey, I just realized that we don't have an email address for you guys so that we can invite you to our blog. Please email us at ccpoulson@gmail.com and give us your email so that we can get you an invite. Thanks!!

The Porters said...

Three congrats from you wow you must really love me lol :)