Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving concert!!!

We had my family get together at my parents house this year for thanksgiving. that night after the turkey had settled we put on a little concert! We all played Rock Band (we even got my mom to try it...but unfortunately didn't have the camera out at that moment). Anyway we had a lot of fun. Hayden was so hyper and really putting on a show that we had to pause the game. Scott and I both had tears in our eyes from laughing so hard!!

Every good band has GROOPIES!


Loren's keeping the beat!

Cheyenne and Hayden

Featuring Cheyenne on the drums and Hayden as Lead singer!

Loren and Scott rocking out on the guitars!!

Hayden LOVED to sing (i think secertly he loved it but he kept saying he didn't)

4 comments:

The Porters said...

fun!! I dont know if my mom would even try it lol.

Cheyenne said...

Great pics! We had so much fun hanging out with you guys! Can't wait to play some more!! :)

Jalaine Lassek said...

That is so fun! I love that your family gets into it!
Okay wait a minute, did Scott shave his facial hair again? It's hard to tell from the picture but he looks different.

Jalaine Lassek said...

Nope never mind, it's the same LOL I just looked at your recent picture. maybe he'll do it for Sunday :)