Friday, August 8, 2008

MY DRESS!!

I bought my wedding dress today! I would put a picture of it on here but i'm not sure i want scott to see it until the day of...even though we all know i suck at keeping secrets, so we'll see how long that lasts! but my dress is sooooo cute! I got it for really cheap too, $278!!!! so that meant i could get a tiara and accessories, because we all know, i want to look like a princess on my wedding day! :)

6 comments:

Jalaine Lassek said...

Tia, you will look like a Princess!!! I love the dress and you better not show Scott! lol

The Porters said...

oh please wear your tiara out to dinner or something fancy like that :)I did!! And that one girl did! That is super exciting that you found it! That is the best part! Cant wait to see it

Lori and Jeff Poulson said...

We're really excited to see what it looks like. Both girls will love to see a "real princess" - not to put any pressure on you or anything! We can't wait to see it!

KellyAnn said...

Hi Tia. Congratulations. So do you have a date set? BTW, I found you through Jeff. If you would like an invite to my blog e mail me. kwhatch@hotmail.com

Cynthia said...

that's so exciting! what a good deal...i'm excited to see it...and don't cave in a show it to scott, save the element of surprise for the wedding day..it will take his breath away!!!

Ariana said...

Oh, I want to see the dress somehow. I love wedding dresses. I will be in Provo this weekend...:) Perhaps I can come by and sneek a peak:)